Angel Competition Bikinis is committed to making your feel confident not only on stage, but during your entire competition prep journey. This blog will help you determine if the figure division is for you and what the rules and requirements are if you choose this division.
This blog covers the following:
Need Help Choosing Your Division?What’s my Division Quiz?
- Figure competitors must wear a two-piece suit with a V-shaped bottom. The official NPC rules do not state that your figure suit have a criss-cross back. Angel Competition Bikinis make all figure suits with a criss-cross back because of the popularity of the style at events. 99% of figure competitors wear a suit with a criss-cross hook back. Click
here to see how Angel Competition Bikinis figure suits enhance your glutes with our proprietary elastic attachments.
- Figure competitors must wear high heels. The official NPC rules do not state that the heels must be clear, but most show promoters require this.
- Figure competitors may wear jewelry. Click here to see Angel Competition Bikinis competition jewelry, perfect for the NPC Figure stage!
Click the photo above to design your 2020 NPC Figure Suit
"ACB Figure suits allow you to strut the stage with a personalized touch that screams YOU. The radiance of the ‘Galaxy’ design is jaw dropping & I cannot wait to slay my first Olympia in it."
-Lola Montez, IFBB Figure Pro, Olympian
Posing for the NPC Figure Division
Figure competitors will not have a routine round. Figure competitors will walk onstage and perform their posing routine alone. Your posing routine should have quarter (1/4) turns. Watch the video below from NPC News Online⁽¹⁾ for a visual example.
- Walk to the center of the stage.
- Stop and hit your front pose with CONFIDENCE in your ACBikini Suit.
- Complete a quarter turn and hit your side pose. Smile and show your strength!
- Complete another quarter turn and hit your back pose. Some figure competitors use this time to pull their hair to the front so that the judges can see their back muscles.
- Complete one more quarter turn and hit your other side pose.
- Complete your last quarter turn to face the judges in your front pose. You are AMAZING, your face should show your confidence!
- Option to present a signature "good-bye" which can be a wave or similar to the judges.
- Proceed to the side of the stage under the direction of the stage usher.
- Feel the accomplishment of doing something most only dream of, you did it!!!
"I absolutely love my ACB Figure Suit! Awesome fitting, beautiful, and very affordable."
-Tracy Williams, IFBB Figure Pro
Scoring for the NPC Figure Division
- Small amount of muscularity with separation. There should be no visible striations for figure competitors.
- Overall physical package brought to the stage including shapely lines, overall firmness, healthy appearance, make-up, and skin tone. Figure competitors should not be excessively lean.
"Angel Competitions Bikinis Figure Suits take the worry out of getting that perfect fit, like a second skin."
-Lola Montez, IFBB Figure Pro, Olympian
- Striations or graininess
- Muscularity thickness associated with Women’s Physique
- Display balanced shape with a well developed lats. Balance comes first!
- Have impeccable posing! We HIGHLY recommend practicing with an Angel Competition Bikinis Posing Practice Suit. New for 2020! Our Figure Style comes in either a side tie or no side tie.
"The best Figure Suit I’ve ever owned, and I’ve been competing for over 10 years! "
-Terry Monique, NPC Figure Athlete
Advice We Trust
Bikini Competition and Figure Competition are both classes with different requirements and it can be tough to know which one to choose. This video answers the question of how to decide.
This video compares the new Wellness Division to the current IFBB Bikini and Figure Divisions.
Team Elite Physique⁽⁴⁾
This video shows a great figure posing tutorial from Team Elite Physique.
Thanks to the coaches above for letting us share their content. We are so grateful for all the amazing coaches out there! THANK YOU!
"I absolutely love the fit, customization, and the customer service that Angel Competition Bikinis provides. I can not wait to sparkle on stage in my new suit!!!"
-Steph Kandzierski, NPC Athlete
Suits for ALL Divisions!
Any of our designs can be made for any division: Bikini, Wellness, Figure & Women's Physique with no up charge based on your division. Other companies up charge for these divisions because they can take longer to create due to the way the straps sit and the more intricate sewing. ACBikinis has been in business long enough to have skilled seamstresses that can create quality suits for the Figure and Wellness Division in almost the same time it takes to make a Bikini Division suit. We have the PERFECT pattern for your next suit, and the most skilled competition suit seamstresses in the world creating it!Scroll to look at examples of some of our favorite Figure Suits. Every suit we make starts from scratch which means we can do any combination of colors, styles, and sizes. Let us create your dream NPC Figure Suit!
Click any photo above to shop for your next suit.
"I just ordered my very first competition suit from ACB. I feel AMAZING in it! The quality is to die for. The BEST costumer service. You can't beat this company! I am already looking to purchase my next suit. THANK YOU ACB!"
-Jordan Brannon, NPC Athlete
Our Mission: Making YOU feel CONFIDENT!!
Angel Competition Bikinis is committed to making your feel confident not only on stage, but during your entire competition prep journey. We hope this blog helped you determine if the figure division is for you and what the rules and requirements are if you choose this division.
Do you have a blog request or want to be a guest Angel Blogger?
Want to see our fabric and crystals in person?
Order a free Angel Design Package. Choose this fabric and crystals and up to 7 additional colors to view in person. 100% free, we pay shipping. No credit card required.Order Free Package
- Manion, J.M. “Official NPC Figure Division Rules.” NPC News Online, 2020, npcnewsonline.com/official-npc-figure-division-rules/.
- Revelia, Paul. “What Is The Wellness Division?” YouTube, 6 May 2019, www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGI_DveZgWw&t=131s. Accessed 11 Dec. 2019.
- Milton, Ryan. “Official Npc Ifbb Wellness Rules Announced!!” YouTube, 16 July 2019, www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_Et_qxAjo. Accessed 11 Dec. 2019.
- Bonilla, Adam. “Figure Posing Tutorial | Women’s Physique Posing Tutorial | Team Elite Physique.” YouTube, YouTube, 2019, www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaFTPMdW_M8.
Are you a figure athlete? Do you have any tips/advice to share? Let us know! Giveaway for a Figure Practice Suit ends 2/29/20.