This blog will address:
- The top 3 things we look for when choosing our sponsored athletes.
- What a sponsorship with Angel Competition Bikinis is.
- Requirements to become an Angel Competition Bikinis Sponsored Athlete.
- How to apply to become an Angel Competition Bikinis Sponsored Athlete.
The top 3 things we look for when choosing our sponsored athletes
We look for previous customers who wear their suits proudly and rave about our company on social media. This is how we find most of our sponsors because we feel this is the most genuine way to promote a product. An athlete who already talks about how much they love our suits, how well our suits fit, and how amazing our customer service is. Someone who has already invested in us proves their love for our company and makes it easier to authentically promote our product.
We look for athletes who have the opportunity to promote our products to bikini and figure competitors. We look for women who have a strong social media following of bikini and figure competitors or coaches that have a large team of athletes needing competition suits.
We look for women who are genuine, classy and motivating. Angel Competition Bikinis Sponsored Athletes are athletes that are looked up to by all fitness competitors. We look for social media accounts with a lot of positive engagement. Quality of engagement versus the quantity of engagement is something we heavily look into. Having a lot of engagement with competitors shows that you have followers that are not only "following" you, but that you have people who are typing your name in the search bar to look at your latest post, to see your latest workout, or to see how your competition prep is going. Having a lot of likes and comments on your post proves your popularity. With that being said we also look at who is commenting and liking you post. It doesn't benefit us to sponsor you if only men are liking your pictures.
A sponsorship with Angel Competition Bikinis
Requirements to become an Angel Competition Bikinis sponsored athlete:
- Athlete must be a current competitor who has competed in at least 1 show.
- Athlete must agree with our sponsorship guidelines.
Athlete must also have at least 1 of the following:
- At least 50k combined social media followers.
- Social media following that is very highly engaged.
- Competition Prep Coach with 20+ members.
- Competition Posing Coach with 20+ clients.
- Sponsored athletes cannot be sponsored or affiliated with any other competition suit company or swimsuit company.
- Sponsored athletes are required to post about our company at least once every other week starting when you receive your first suit.*(see note)
- Sponsored athletes are required to tag us in the comment section on every picture in our bikini that you post. (ex. suit by: @angelcompetitionbikinis)
- Any progress pictures that a sponsored athlete post should be taken in an Angel Competition Bikini, Angel Beachwear, or gym attire. We ask that you do not post any new photos in other companies’ suits. We are happy to provide you with posing practice suits and suits simply for progress pictures. Sponsored athletes are allowed to post throwback pictures in other companies’ bikinis but are asked not to tag them in the comments.
- Sponsored athletes are required to take a posing video in their Angel Competition Bikini and send it send it to Halee@acbkinis.com.
We believe the best promotion for any product is a real and genuine review of the product.