What's in my show day bag?
By: Natalie Matthews
I travel out of state for most competitions. The bag that I bring with me as my carry-on doubles as my show day bag.
1. Loose Dark Clothing: I like to bring an oversize hoodie and baggy pants. I wear these to my tanning appointment on Friday, and I usually sleep in them until my next appointment on Saturday morning.
2. Posing Suit: I bring my Angel Competition Bikinis posing practice suit for daily check-ins during peak week leading up to show day. Vegan Donuts for the win!
3. Emergency Kit: I keep touch up makeup, eyelash glue, tweezers, sewing kit, and contact eye lens solution.
4. ACBikini Robe: I wear my robe backstage to protect my tan; the crystals on the satin material make you feel confident and classy!
5. Flip Flops: Staying comfortable on the big day is a must!
6. Curling Iron or Flat Iron: I keep these always in my bag in case I need to touch up on show day.
7. Clip-in Hair Extensions: I have short hair, so I bring my clip-ins with me to my hair appointments the morning of show day.
Click HERE to shop a replica of Natalie's suit.
9. Headphones and iPhone charger
10. Black or White towel (watch my full video, to find out why I use a towel on show day) https://www.youtube.com/watch?
11. ACBikinis Suit Case: a special protective case for your Angel Competition Bikini!
12. ACBikini Deluxe Jewelry set: this set made me feel so confident on stage!
I’m so thankful that @korinsutton my fellow @cleanmachineonline teammate and friend got these clips of me. Omg😱 it brought back all the feels 😭I really love what I do!💗 Thank you to my editor @sarahsgotstrength for making this epic clip. She’s working hard on my next #YouTube video so make sure to follow the link under👆🏽 my bio and subscribe so you don’t miss a thing. 🥉