1. You dress up as Superman, Super Woman, or Wonder Woman for Halloween. Why? Because you are SUPERWOMAN! (And you completely rocked your outfit!). You need this posing practice suit.
2. Your first meal after prep is over is photographed and documented. This is very important.
3. Even with your headphones in at the gym, you still have to endure those awful bad pickup lines.
“We should train together, I've heard it's good for bone density. And I don't just mean my skeleton.”
“I heard that the missionary position helps men to work out the chest and triceps... do you wanna help me verify this?”
Just. Stop. Now.
4. You love donuts and rock your ACBikinis donut apparel whenever possible because you can't eat donuts during prep.
5. And you practice your posing in ACBikinis Donut Posing Practice suit every day because donuts! And because posing practice is one of the most important parts of your prep life.
6. “Normal” clothes don’t fit.
You call a trip to the mall a success if you can find a pair of jeans without a 2-inch gap in the back.
The word spandex brings a smile to your face.
Our solution: leggings. Leggings. LEGGINGS. All of the leggings.
7. You despise the phrase, “you’re looking really skinny” (gasp!).
8. Yet, you secretly adore it because you know it means your cut is going well.
9. People are always confused when they see you in “normal” (not gym) clothes.
10. You are the president of the itty-bitty titty committee. 3 options: empty your savings account and get a boob job, push up bra (VS Bombshell Bra anyone?), or our favorite: OWN THEM GIRLS! “Traps are the new Tits” right? And if all else fails, you have a fabulous pair of gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, and gluteus maximus. Fortunately, all of Angel Competition Bikinis tops come with molded bra pads and extra room to add more, click hereto see.
11. Your fist clenches when you hear “Don’t get too big”. You know they mean well, they think they are trying to “help” you….or are they just jealous?
12. So. Much. Food. You have to eat all the time. Muscle takes a lot of energy to feed which leaves you always hungry. Which can turn into hangry real quick.
13. You are held at a high physique standard. Just because you’ve done a show or two, people assume you walk around with a ripped six pack 24/7. Your response to this? Donuts, and all the gains you are going to make.
14. You have to explain why you refer to Thursday as “Leg Day” and not “Thursday”.
15. We know you can think of 1 more sign that you live the "Prep life", post it in the comments below, we would love to share it with our readers! Thank you!
Thanks for reading, share this with a friend who would enjoy it! Happy lifting! Click here to shop.