What's in my Gym Bag???
Too much stuff that’s what lol
Shop a replica of Natalie's suit HERE. Photo by Chris Hayden
2. LIFTING BELT: I always use a lifting belt during heavy sumo deadlift, squats, and anything that I might need back support because it helps me brace my core and gives me something sturdy to push off of.
3. KNEE SLEEVES: These keep my knees warm and give me extra support in the squat.
4. WARMUP OR PUMPUP BANDS: These are the same bands that I like to bring backstage for show day pump up. For the gym I use them to warm up my upper body and sometimes to help with stretching.
5. ACBikinis Sports Bra: It is so comfortable and supportive!
6. HEADPHONES!!!!: Never forget headphones. I tune everything out, blast some loud music, and get in the zone! Music always gets me in a great mood.
Shop your own custom ACB Posing Practice Suit like Natalie's HERE.
7. WATER GALLON: I bring my reusable water jug so I can stick to my water goals for the day. It's so important to stay hydrated, especially during contest prep.
8. SUPPLEMENTS: I always drink BCAAs during my workout, and if I’m having an “off day” I drink Pre-workout.
Shop a replica of Natalie's Under the Sea ACBikinis HERE.
9. ANKLE STRAPS FOR CABLE MACHINE: If you’re a bikini girl you know it’s all about the bootay! I love to finish glute day with cable kickbacks. Cable kickbacks, completely isolate the glute. Most gyms don’t have these straps, so for me, it’s a must to always have them.
10. SHAKER CUP: To mix my pre-workout.
11. WRIST WRAPS: I don’t have great grip strength, sometimes my grip gives out. Wrist wraps allow to lift more weight during a deadlift and focus on the muscles I am trying to work.
12. POST WORKOUT ESSENTIALS: face wipes, deodorant, perfume, soap, headbands, change of clothes.
13. PRACTICE SUIT: For when I want to practice my posing routine.